Kimmyism #6: Be Selfish!

You work hard! Don't you deserve to "play hard" once in a while? As much as you love your family and friends, once in a while you just have to unplug the phone and let them fend for themselves. Personally, I'm about to get beautified and go out all weekend with my girlfriends. You know how we LEOS do it! It'll be my birthday all month long, and I don't feel guilty about it at all. I am there for my family when they need me, I have a well-rounded--spoiled--daughter because I'm an awesome mom, I am recognized at work for my efforts...now it's time for me! I've sent my daughter off to her grandmothers, and I won't be back until tomorrow.

I want you to send those calls straight to voicemail and spend at least a day spoiling yourself! Go get a facial, a massage, a very long pedicure, go hang with a group of your best-friends and ex-hale, go shopping, or just send the kids to their grandparent's house so you can sip on a good wine while listening to your favorite music. You deserve it! ;-)

XOXO,

~Kimmy

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are greatly appreciated (good or bad). Let me know what you think? :)