Kimmyism #1: Prescription For A New You

Need a boost in mood, self-image, confidence, self-esteem....hell, even energy? Trust me when I tell you, it is worth every penny to just go out and spend the money on a new haircut. I don't mean just a trim; I mean a NEW YOU! It'll make you feel like a brand new woman! I LOVE mine! The bonus? The first thing we did was pull it all back and cut the minimum 10 inches to donate to Locks of Love, so I have a double-dose of "feel good" today. Not only do I look and feel fabulous, but I get to help a child with long-term medical hair-loss to receive a new hair piece. I'll be on a high for a while from this day....my early birthday present to me! =)

XOXO,

~Kimmy

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are greatly appreciated (good or bad). Let me know what you think? :)